Jenny Fitzgibbon is an Associate Solicitor in our Litigation Department.
Jenny interned in Atlanta Georgia with two Firms of Attorneys and a Fulton County Magistrate. Since then Jenny has practised for a number of years in Clare and Limerick Law Firms before relocating to West Cork.
Jenny has extensive experience in representing clients in legal matters ranging from licensing applications and road traffic matters to criminal matters in the District court and in jury trials in the Circuit and Central Criminal Court and cases on appeal. Jenny also advises and represents clients in all courts and in aspects of family law, equity proceedings, contract disputes, debt collection and personal injury litigation to include work place accidents.
- Criminal Law Court Attendances in West Cork & Cork City
- Garda Station Professional Attendances
- Family Law
- Child Care Law
- Personal Injury and Workplace Accidents
- Debt Collection
- Contract & Equity Proceedings
- Volunteer Free Legal Advice Clinics
- Research contributor to Butterworths The Irish Legal System Byrne & McCutcheon
- LL.B, Bachelor of Law Degree in Law & European Studies University of Limerick
- Solicitor Training Law Society of lreland, Blackhall Place, Dublin
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors Law Society of Ireland January 2008
41 SOUTH MAIN ST, BANDON, CO.CORK
T : +353 23 886 5700
E : [email protected]